Good Morning

Collapse
X

• Szűrők
  • Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

Good Morning

First of all my apologies as I only speak English at the moment. i have moved to Budapest in the Summer to be with my wife and to move our company here. I hope and wish over the next fews months i will have the pleasure of making new friends with oldtimers.

I have had petrol running through my blood since birth and started my first rebuild on a Triumph Dolomite when I 10 years old (when it was 10 years old too) and followed my fathers interest in racing, trials riding .

Over the years I have had many dream cars and have learnt that all cars interest me for many emotive reasons.

Currently I have just moved many of my cars cars here and and when possible i use them for work or business trips.
    A list of my collection to date

1968 Morris Minor Convertible (My Favorite)
    2010 Caterham 7
    2002 Lotus elise
    1983 Porsche 911 Cabrio (in major heart surgery at the moment)
    1989 Jaguar XJS Cabrio
    1994 Jaguar XJS 4.0 coupe
    1982 Fiat 131 Super Mirafiori
    1998 Ranger Rover
    1936 Austin 7 Special (In very special need of help !!)
    1972 MGB Roadster
    2002 Mercedes S65
    1988 Mazda MX5
    1983 Rolls Royce

I try to keep every road worthy and most the cars completed the trip without fault in the summer from London (Unfortunately the daily new car was quiet able to do this !)

Merry Christmas to all and i hope to make many new friends on here.

John

Szép gyűjtemény ha mindez a garázsban áll. igaz én szeretnék egy fordítást és én is Boldog Karácsonyt kívánok. Tetszik mert nemzetközileg is egyre többen tudnak rólunk!

Komment

Hi John,

It's a real pleasure to welcome you in our community and in our country of course.
      Your collection is quite something, and I'm pretty sure any of those oldtimers and youngtimers would be seen highly interested in our usual summertide reunion.
      So please accept an invitation for that!

Komment

Szervusztok!

Esetleg-ha dióhéjban lefordítaná egy hozzáértő,-akkor érthetnénk többen is.

Üdvözlettel:Che

Komment

Nagyjából annyi, hogy John a nyáron költözött Budapestre, neki is benzin folyik az ereiben
          Kb. azóta mióta 10 évesen részt vett egy Triumph Dolomite kocsi felújításában (átépítésében?)
          Volt sok álomautója, és valamilyen szinten minden autó érdekli.
          Sok autóját már elhozta ide (lista), ... az utolsó előtti mondat nem világos
          És persze boldog karácsonyt kíván mindannyiunknak

Komment

Látjátok!

Nem mindenki innen megy oda,a normálisabbja onnan jön ide.Jól megszorítanám a John kezét és örülök,hogy itt van a fórumon.Érdekesnek találom,hogy a Magyar nyelvet nem ismerők hogyan találják meg a fórumot,-azért csak van valamilyen internacionalista elkötelezettség a veteránosok között,hogy tekintet nélkül a nemzetiségre megkeressék egymást.

Köszönöm a fordítást!

Üdvözlettel:Che

Komment

az utolsó előtti mondat nem világos
              Szerintem elírta. Azt mondja, próbálja mindegyiket üzemkész, útra kész állapotban tartani. A legtöbb autó hiba nélkül teljesítette a távot Londonból idén nyáron, amit éppenséggel a napi használatú új autója nem volt képes abszolválni...

Én meg csak annyit írtam, hogy örömmel üdvözöljük a közösségünkben és az országunkban. Nem semmi gyűjteménye van, bizonyára bármelyik oldtimer vagy youngtimer autója nagy érdeklődést váltana ki körünkben a már megszokott éves nyári találkozónkon. Ezen kívül egy meghívást intéztem hozzá az eseményre.

Komment

Hi John!
                Its my pleasure too, welcome you on this site! I am a proud owner a 79-er Triumph Spitfire 1500 and i hope we can meet each other personally in the nearest future!
                Cheers! Balázs

Komment

Good morning and thank you all for your comments and welcoming messages, Balázs, I would enjoy meeting you and seeing your Triumph (i always had a soft spot for them as Dad always had Triumphs ).
                  In answers to all comments, yes this is a collection and in use and in Hungary. Feel free at anytime to contact me and i'm always waiting for a reason to drive !
                  Happy New Year. John

Komment

Happy New Year John!
                    I just working on my Spitfire, you can visit my vlog on Youtube. This is the first part:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5_rxpaLVs

Komment

Hello John!

I am very happy to meet you. My nickname is CZsolti. I am a forum moderator. It is a great pleasure that you have registered from England.

You have beautiful collection of veterans. I have only a CZ 472 and a youngtimer Fiat 126.

Fill up well with us. We try to translate your text into Hungarian.

Welcome and Happy New Year!

Vagyis: örülünk a regisztrációjának, személyes bemutatkozás és ͬgéret arra, hogy lefordítsuk a hozzászólásait.

- - - Updated - - -

John Gough eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                      Good morning and thank you all for your comments and welcoming messages, Balázs, I would enjoy meeting you and seeing your Triumph (i always had a soft spot for them as Dad always had Triumphs ).
                      In answers to all comments, yes this is a collection and in use and in Hungary. Feel free at anytime to contact me and i'm always waiting for a reason to drive !
                      Happy New Year. John
                      Jó reggelt, és köszönöm mindenkinek meg észrevételeit és barátságos üzeneteket, Balázs, szeretném élvezni találkozzunk, és látta a Triumph (Mindig volt egy puha helyet a számukra, mint apa mindig diadalmaskodik).
                      Annak választ minden hozzászólás, igen, ez a gyűjtemény, és a használat és Magyarországon. Nyugodtan bármikor kapcsolatba lépni velem, és én mindig vár egy ok arra, hogy vezetni!
                      Boldog új évet. János

Valaki fordítsa le jobban. A gugli a barátunk, csak magyarul érdekesen beszél.
                      Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: CZsolti; 2017 jan. 02, 21:57.

Komment

Very nice work Balazs , very inspiring

- - - Updated - - -

CZsolt Hello, thank you for your help and words. I've been a work inHungary for 11years and love the warmness of the country. I had a Fiat 126 a few decades ago , although i always found the fiat a little small for my body ! I dont have any good knowledge on the CZ bikes but my father was a works trials rider for Royal Enfield with a Bullit. (on my facebook page there are many images) , unfortunately I dont have the safety capacity to ride !

Today iook the Morris for a tour of Budapest with the Roof down and tomorrow is XJS day.

Komment

Üdv John! Kijelenthetem örömünkre szolgál,hogy színesíted közösségünket. Sok sikert kívánok neked a nyelvünk elsajátításában,s az itteni veterános közösség megismerésében. Itt a fórumon segítőkész,csupaszív emberekkel létesíthetsz kapcsolatokat,ismeretségeket. Sok örömöt kívánok neked országunkban!

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
                          Working...
                          X