Collapse
X

• Szűrők
  • Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

Csepel 125/49 125/50 wheels

Hello,

Is it possible to use a front wheel from a later Csepel 1950 or later in the front fork of an csepel '49?

And does anybody heere know where to get sets of spokes for a '49 wheel and the costs of it?

Hope anybody overheere speak english.

Greets Eric

I will translate it if I may...

Magyarul, szabad fordításban:

Lehetséges a későbbi Csepelek kerekét a 125/49 első villájával használni?

Létezik beszerzési forrása a Csepel küllőknek? Mennyibe kerülnek?

(Én nem válaszolnék, mert nem vagyok eléggé képben - de építendő a nemzetközi kapcsolatokat itt is bevállalom a fordítást. )
    sinter, Lemezjáték és St.Z.350 kedvelte ezt.
    There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Komment

Thanks Kollarg.
      I saw you did a lot of translation work on the forum for Margaret from Scotland too.
      kollarg és Lemezjáték kedvelte ezt.

Komment

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately I don't know the right answer about your first question in connection with change of the first wheels, but I'm sure, you can buy spokes for the Csepel and other Hungarian brands in good quality at about 100 or 130 Ft/piece price. (You need 2x36 items.) 1 Euro near 300 Ft

The person is:
        Csatári Sándor
        5630 Békés.Vésztői út 1/1
        36-66-416-463 , 36-30-402-5863

I couldn't find email-address, but tomorrow I'll calll him to get it for you and I'll ask the exact price, OK?

Küllőkészítés: Csatári Sándor 5630 Békés Vésztői út 1/1 Tel.: 30/4025863

(Nem tudom a választ az első kerékre vonatkozóan, de küllőt biztos, hogy tudsz vanni kb. 100-130 Ft-os áron, amiből 72 db. kell. A készítője Csatári Sándor a mellékelt telefonon, holnapra megpróbálok email-címet és pontos árat mondani.)
        Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Lemezjáték; 2016 jan. 25, 22:24.
        Che, kollarg és 2 további látogató kedvelte ezt.

Komment

Hi Eric,

As I promised I could speak to Mr. Csatári who has firm producing spokes. They make spokes for Csepel 125/49, 125/50, etc (indeed they can make anything...).
          (Of course the spokes and the nuts are zinc coated not chromed.)

The price is 14000 Ft/set (spokes and nuts) for one wheel.

They have been producing spokes for ten years, so they have to renew all their machines, that demands about 3-4 weeks, and after it they'll start producing again.

His email address: csatari.sandor77@gmail.com.

They send items to abroad too, of course you have to transfer the price and the post fee. Receiving the money they send it in small packet with bill to you.

Kind regards, Lemezjáték

ps: Mr. Csatári mentioned, that his English is not good. ...If you need some help in connection with translating me and othe members of the Veterán Fórum are ready to do it.

fordítás:

Tudtam beszélni Csatári úrral. Elmondta, hogy készítenek küllőt a lemezvillás Csepelre is és a későbbre is, sőt bármire.
          egy kerékhez való szet ára 14000 ft. külföldre is postáznak, természetesen szükség van a vételár és a postaköltség előre utalásához.)

Jelenleg felújítják a gépeket, de 3-4 hét múlva újra folyik a gyártás.
          A megadott email-en is elérhetőek. Az angolt nem nagyon beszélik, de mondtam neki, hogy mi itt a fórumról szívesen segítünk a fordításban.
          Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Lemezjáték; 2016 jan. 27, 17:48.
          kollarg, Atti69 és Che kedvelte ezt.

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
          Working...
          X