Collapse
X

• Szűrők
  • Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

Angol93 eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
    it dies
    After it dies, if you dry the spark plug and turn over the crankshaft few times without the spark plug with the kick lever (ventilate the cylinder), does it start again?
    The simmering or the condenser can cause also problem.

Miután lefullad, hogyha kiszárítod a gyertyát és átforgatod a dugattyút a hengerben gyertya nélkül egyből beindul?
    Szimmering vagy kondenzátor is lehet probléma.
    pasetta, Jankó51 és mátéapu kedvelte ezt.

Komment

Titus eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
      After it dies, if you dry the spark plug and turn over the crankshaft few times without the spark plug with the kick lever (ventilate the cylinder), does it start again?
      The simmering or the condenser can cause also problem.

Miután lefullad, hogyha kiszárítod a gyertyát és átforgatod a dugattyút a hengerben gyertya nélkül egyből beindul?
      Szimmering vagy kondenzátor is lehet probléma.
      When it dies I can start it again avert ventilating . The weird thing is the motorcycle starts first kick but doesn’t idle for long using Beru Isolator spark plug but with any other make of spark plug (Bosch , NGK ) it doesn’t start at all.

Komment

motorcycle starts first kick but doesn’t idle for long using Beru Isolator
        Try to start it and if turn in a little put your hand to pharynx of carburator and pull throtle
        If turn better, less fuel , is it stops at ones to much fuel/I think/ Put 0.3-0.2mm gap of spark plug , only for test

Komment

I can start it again avert ventilating
          What size are the built-in nozzles? Perhaps are they not interchanged with each other?
          How high is the fuel level in the carburetor? In which position the float needle is fixed?

Mekkora méretűek a beépített fúvókák? Esetleg nincsenek felcserélve egymással?
          Milyen magas az üzemanyagszint a porlasztóban? Melyik rovátkában van az úszótű rögzítve?

Komment

What size are the built-in nozzles? Perhaps are they not interchanged with each other?
            How high is the fuel level in the carburetor? In which position the float needle is fixed?

Mekkora méretűek a beépített fúvókák? Esetleg nincsenek felcserélve egymással?
            Milyen magas az üzemanyagszint a porlasztóban? Melyik rovátkában van az úszótű rögzítve?
            Jets / nozzles are standard . Flat needle is second notch from the top but I have also tried a higher position . I find it odd that it will only start with the Beru Isolator spark plug but with no other spark plug (Bosch, NGK , Champion).

Komment

Hi!
              I will write my answer in English and after that I will write the same thing in Hungarian with different formatting, just so others can read it.

Jets / nozzles are standard . Flat needle is second notch from the top but I have also tried a higher position .
              You've cleanned the carb, checked the jets, setting, but you've witten that it's still running rich. I would start at the air filter: if it's too hard for the engine to "breathe" thru it - like a paper filter is clogged, or changed to a foam filter with higher resistance, etc - that will make it run richer. Give it a try without air filter.

Megtakarítottad a karbit, ellenőrited a fúvókákat, a beállításokat, de ha még mindig túl dús a keverék, akkor én a levegőszűrővel kezdeném: ha túl nehéz a motornak azon át "lélegeznie" - eldugult papírszűrő, túl nagy ellenállású szivacsszűrő stb - a keverék dúsulását fogja okozni. Próbáld meg szűrő nélkül.

I find it odd that it will only start with the Beru Isolator spark plug but with no other spark plug (Bosch, NGK , Champion).
              That is odd and I can't give an explanation, but there must be one. What it could be is that the Beru has lower electrical resistance somehow and a weak spark can jump it's gap easier.
              The way I usually test it: remove the plug, plug it into the cable, hold the plastic and push the threaded part on of the plug to the cylinder and push down the kickstarter to see the spark (try to avoid electric sock from the spark plug - I don't know how mechanically inclined are you, it's quite an often used way to test it).
              If the spark is yellow or red/redish, that means weak. If it's white / bluish, it should be OK.
              If it's weak I would clean all connections in the ignition system as the first step: the original spring loaded connection at the base of the ignition lead usually corrodes. Some people even remove it, fixing the end of the lead to the coil directly.
              The other usual suspect is the flywheel: the magnets can get weak enough not to produce enough current. You can get it remagnetized, as replacements are usually just as old and the one on the bike.

Ez tényleg elég furcsa és magyarázatot én sem tudok rá, de kell lennie. Lehet esetleg az, hogy a Berunak valahogy alacsonyabb az ellenállása és a gyenge szikra annál át tudja ugrani a hézagot.
              Ahogy én szoktam ellenőrizni: gyertya ki, rá a kábelre, gyertyát a műanagnál fogva nekinyomni a hengernek és a lerúgóval átforgatni (vigyázz az elektromossággal, nem tudom mennyire vagy gyakorlott).
              Sárgás / pirosas szikra - gyenge. Fehér, / kékes - OK.
              Ha gyenge, akkor minden csatlakozást megpucolni első körben, kifejezett figyelemmel a rugós átvezetőre a gyújtáskábel végénél. Néhányan azt ki is szokták iktatni, direkt a tekercsre kötve a gyújtáskábelt.
              A másik gyakori esetet hogy a lendkerék mágnesei gyengülnek el és nem tudnak elég áramot termelni. Célszerű újramágneseztetni, mivel az összes ilyen lendkerék is hasonló korú.

pasetta, Jankó51 és mátéapu kedvelte ezt.
              There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Komment

Update : I have replaced the condenser but still no luck . All plugs produce a nice blue spark but only the the BERU Isolator spark plug starts the engine . Any other Bosch doesn’t do anything . Same as before engine dies after a few seconds / giving it any throttle .

Komment

Update : I have replaced the condenser but still no luck . All plugs produce a nice blue spark but only the the BERU Isolator spark plug starts the engine . Any other Bosch doesn’t do anything . Same as before engine dies after a few seconds / giving it any throttle .
                  (Kicseréltem a kondenzátort, de ugyanúgy leáll a motor néhány másodperc után gázadásra is. Mindegyik gyertyával szép kék szikrát ad a gyújtás, de csak a BERU Isolator-ral indul el a motor.)

Bad news... Did we talk about the exhaust yet? Isn't it clogged by any chance?
                  According to kollarg's suggestion, did you try it with the air filter removed? To see if it makes a difference.

Rossz hírek... Beszéltünk már a kipufogóról? Nem lehet eldugulva?
                  És kollarg javaslatára próbáltad levett légszűrővel is indítani a motort? Háthogyha hoz valami változást.

Komment

Reading back from the begining, the whole problem arose after the new wire bundle. Then the fault may still be there, not with the exhaust, because it was good.

Visszaolvasva az elejétől a probléma az új vezeték köteg után keletkezett. Akkor mégiscsak ott lehet a hiba, nem a kipufogónál, mert az jó volt eddig.

Komment

Reading back from the begining, the whole problem arose after the new wire bundle. Then the fault may still be there, not with the exhaust, because it was good.

Visszaolvasva az elejétől a probléma az új vezeték köteg után keletkezett. Akkor mégiscsak ott lehet a hiba, nem a kipufogónál, mert az jó volt eddig.
                      The exhausts are not blocked . I have tried without the air filter with the same result. I have replaced the condenser and points . spark plugs have strong spark . I have tried two carburettors , but the enricher plunger is the same (I don’t have two) so this could be my issue as it appears to be getting too much petrol . I have changed the enriching plunger rubber but no change .

A kipufogók nincsenek blokkolva. Próbáltam légszűrő nélkül is, ugyanazzal az eredménnyel. Kicseréltem a kondenzátort és a pontokat. a gyújtógyertyák erős szikrával rendelkeznek. Kipróbáltam két karburátort, de a dúsítódugattyú ugyanaz (nincs kettő), szóval ez lehet a problémám, mert úgy tűnik, túl sok benzint kap. Kicseréltem a dúsítódugattyú gumiját, de nem változott.

Komment

I'm looking for a carburetor among the parts, then I'll take it apart and take a picture. If there is any discrepancy.

Keresek egy porlasztót aztán szétszedve lefényképezem, hátha látni fogsz valami eltérést.

Komment

I'm looking for a carburetor among the parts, then I'll take it apart and take a picture. If there is any discrepancy.

Keresek egy porlasztót aztán szétszedve lefényképezem, hátha látni fogsz valami eltérést.
                          Köszönöm! I have removed all wires from the magneto with issue persisting but managed to have the engine idle for 3 minutes but stopped after giving throttle. I am certain it is running rich (too much fuel) .

Is there any jets/nozzles that will fit this carburettor? I have tried Mikuni nozzles but they do not fit . Dellorto perhaps?

Köszönöm! Eltávolítottam az összes vezetéket a mágnesről, és a probléma továbbra is fennáll, de sikerült a motort 3 percig alapjáraton tartani, de a gázadás után leállt. Biztos vagyok benne, hogy gazdagon fut (túl sok az üzemanyag).

Vannak olyan fúvókák, amelyek illenek ehhez a karburátorhoz? Kipróbáltam Mikuni fúvókákat, de nem passzolnak. Dellorto talán?

Komment

The exhausts are not blocked
                            Are you sure?
                            My friend's motor exhaust was cleaning earlier 3 weeks and after same probem was again. He dismounted the exhaust, motor turned well. Same case was with my Simson also

Komment

Köszönöm! I have removed all wires from the magneto with issue persisting but managed to have the engine idle for 3 minutes but stopped after giving throttle. I am certain it is running rich (too much fuel) .
                              Finally some progress
                              Is there any jets/nozzles that will fit this carburettor? I have tried Mikuni nozzles but they do not fit . Dellorto perhaps?
                              Unfortunately I don't konow these carburetors. Maybe someone else can help you with this.

Végre egy kis előrelépés!
                              Sajnos én nem ismerem ezeket a fajta porlasztókat. Esetleg másvalaki tud ebben segíteni.

Komment

Dellorto perhaps?
                                It might be good for Dellorto, because that's what google brought me for Pannónia nozzle. https://jaszmotor.hu/termek/43545/fu...SABEgJ0J_D_BwE
                                Take a sample to get a good thread size because there are several types for this.

A Dellortó jó lehet, mert a google ezt dobta fel Pannónia fúvókára.
                                Vigyél mintát, mert több menet méret is létezik.
                                Főfúvóka 82 - M6 Dellorto 101-Octane: új és bontott alkatrészek egy helyen, hogy egyszerűen és gyorsan mindent be tudj szerezni! - Motorix robogó alkatrész webáruház
                                Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2023 jún. 29, 22:28.

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
                                Working...
                                X