Csepel 125/49 and csepel 125/50 information

Collapse
X

• Szűrők
  • Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

A Little Further with the project.

Translation: egy kicsi haladás a projekttel. A Maráz Benjamin által küldött kerekek bekerültek a vázba.
    That looks better. How "healthy" are the wheels? The rims are made of steel, they tend to corrode and get weak.

What other parts do you have for the bike?

Translation:

Már jobban néz ki. Mennyire "egészségesek" a kerekek? A ráfok acélból készültek, elrozsdásodhatnak és meggyengülhetnek.

Milyen alkatrészei vannak még meg a motorhoz?
    Che kedvelte ezt.
    There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Komment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160205_193129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	148247Click image for larger version

Name:	20160205_193142.jpg
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	148248Click image for larger version

Name:	20160205_193531.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	148249Click image for larger version

Name:	20160205_193539.jpg
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	148250
      I already got a lot of parts.
      As you can see on the photo's

Still missing the engine an
      I'm looking for the brake an cap of a Csepel 125/49 and also a rear wheel axle

Nr 221,222,223,224,225,241,242,228

and

nr 243,244,245,246,247,248,249,250

from the sparelist 125/49

Komment

Hi Eric!
        This photo can help for you to renovate your Csepel. (I found yesterday.)
        It is an original form/condition 125/49 (I made this photo in 2015 in a private collection. Sorry, but that's all.) :

Name:	125-49.jpg
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	148257
        Good luck!
        Majdánka
        Hungarian language:
        Magyarul:Szia Erik!
        Ez a fotó segíthet neked felújítani a Csepeled.(Tegnap találtam.)
        Ez egy eredeti formájú/állapotú 125/49. (Ezt a fotót 2015 -ben egy magángyűjteményben készítettem. Sajnos ez az egy van.) :
        Sok szerencsét!

Komment

I can use every information so thanks Majdánka!

My Hungarian contact bought me an original fuel tank cap for model 125/49.
          So that's another small step in the restauration!

Name:	ed28_1_big.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	148261Click image for larger version

Name:	ed28_2_big.jpg
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	148262

Komment

Hello,

Is there anyone who knows the exact measures of the rear axle of an Csepel 125/49?
            Length and cross section in mm please?

Name:	Achteras.JPG
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	148270

Greetings Eric

I can try to translate my question in Hungarian by Google, but I'm not sure if that is a good translation.

Komment

"Rohan az életed és rohan az út.Elmarad mögötted lassan a múlt.Nem tudod biztosan,hogy hová is mész,de úgy is észre veszed ha oda érsz."V.A.

Komment

I can use every information so thanks Majdánka!

My Hungarian contact bought me an original fuel tank cap for model 125/49.
                So that's another small step in the restauration!
                Translation:

Hasznos volt minden információ, külön köszönet Majdankának!
                A magyar segítőm szerzet egy eredeti tanksapkát a 125/49-esre a felújítás egy újabb lépéseként!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

Is there anyone who knows the exact measures of the rear axle of an Csepel 125/49?
                Length and cross section in mm please?
                Translation:

Helló!

Meg tudná valaki írni a Csepel125/49 hátsó tengelyének pontos méreteit?
                (Hossza, és a középső rész méretei mm-ben)

Komment

Good news!

I found the engine today...and I mean the original engine that belongs to my motorcycle.
                  It was lost when I got the motor. But yesterday I spoke to the man who wanted to restore it in the '90s.
                  He said that he left the engine 10 years ago at a garage from a friend.
                  Today I went over to that garage and asked if they still got the engine ....YESS!
                  I could take it with me.
                  There are some numbers on the engine, can anyone tell me by the numbers some information of this engine?

The numbers are 19290 On both engine halfs.
                  And there's also the number H9177 on another part.
                  Is this an Csepel engine?

Name:	12746484_1121483307869863_573807328_n.jpg
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	148271

Komment

Good news!

I found the engine today...and I mean the original engine that belongs to my motorcycle.
                    It was lost when I got the motor. But yesterday I spoke to the man who wanted to restore it in the '90s.
                    He said that he left the engine 10 years ago at a garage from a friend.
                    Today I went over to that garage and asked if they still got the engine ...YESS!
                    I could take it with me.
                    There are some numbers on the engine, can anyone tell me by the numbers some information of this engine?

The numbers are 19290 On both engine halfs.
                    And there's also the number H9177 on another part.
                    Translation/Fordítás:

Jó hírek!

Ma megtaláltam a motort, úgy értem azt a blokkot, ami a motoromhoz tartozott.
                    Elveszett, amikor szereztem a motort. De tegnap beszéltem azzal az emberrel, aki még a 90-es években akarta restaurálni. Ő említette, hogy vagy tíz éve egyik barátjának garázsában hagyta. és én ma elmenetem oda, hátha megvan még...és igen!!! el is hozhattam.
                    A blokkon különböző számok vannak. tudna esetleg valaki segíteni, a számok alapján, hogy mit jelentenek ezek?
                    A blokk feleken 19290 van.
                    És szintén mindegyiken van egy H9177-es szám.
                    Ez valóban egy Csepel blokk lehet?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Eric,

In my opinion it must be a Csepel engine judging by its clutch and the head of cylinder...
                    I hope there will be other opinions by 125 Csepel experts.

Fordítás:

Véleményem szerint ez valóban egy Csepel blokk a kuplungból, és a hengerfejből ítélve...
                    Gondolom mondanak véleményt nálam hozzáértőbbek is.
                    Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Lemezjáték; 2016 febr. 18, 00:09.

Komment

Yes, that looks like a Csepel engine. As far as I can tell it's nearly complete.

We also have a topic dedicated to the numbering of Csepel frames and engines.
                      The engine cases have a pairing number on the front, which is used to identify matching halves. This is important because of manufacturing tolerances of the bore for the crankshaft bearings (and other bores).

http://veteran.forum.hu/attachments/...41-medium-.jpg

Pairing number went higher as the production went forward, so lower number - older engine, but this applies only on that engine version.

And the engine has it's own identification number, which is used to identify the assembled engine:

http://veteran.forum.hu/attachments/...40-medium-.jpg

Sorry about the dirty engine, I dug it up from somebody's garden.

Somebody wrote in that topic, that the engine numbers are:
                      -for 125/49 typ: M125/XXXXX
                      -for 125/50 typ: BB XXXXX, later BC and so on
                      -for later 125T and 125D bikes: X / XX XXXX as in year / month serial

Sometimes, for example when the engine was changed for a new unit from the factory, the registration numbers were used instead of the engine identification number.
                      Your engine has a strange number, maybe this was on the request of the importer: to sell it as a locally manufactured bike he used his own numbers. Or the local rules don't require the engine number to be marked on the bike's documents, so they just used something, like the reg plate.

Translation / És akkor magyarul:

Igen, az egy Csepel blokknak tűnik. És ahogy látom közel hiánytalan.

Van egy fórumtémánk a Csepel vázak és blokkok számozásáról is.
                      A blokkfeleken egy párosítószám van elől, ami az egybetartozó feleket jelöli. Ez a (főtengely és hasonló) furatok gyártási tűrései miatt fontos.

Kép1

A párosítószámok a gyártás során nőttek, tehát egy motorkivitelen / -típuson belül az alacsonyabb szám korábbi gyártást jelöl.

És a motornak van a aját azonosítószáma, ami a készre szerelt egységet azonosítja:

Kép2

Bocsánat a piszkos öntvényét, valakinek a kertjéből ástam ki.

Valaki írta abban a témában, hogy a Csepel motorszámok:
                      -125/49-esek: M125/XXXX
                      -125/50-esek: BB / BC...
                      -125T és D: év/hó sorozatszám

Néha, például blokkcserénél a rendszámot ütötték blokkszám helyett.
                      A te blokkodnak is különös száma van, lehet az importálással / helyi gyártással öszsefüggésben. Vagy csak a helyi szabályok nem írták leő a motorszám rögzítését a dokumentációban és ott a rendszámhoz hasonlóan beütöttek valamit.
                      Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: kollarg; 2016 febr. 18, 18:59.
                      There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Komment

Készültek piros,zöld,kék betétezéssel,esetleg betétszín nélkül csak csíkozva.

Name:	img_6973-2-4.jpg
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	148274Click image for larger version

Name:	csepel_d_125__1949_1625040_6059.jpg
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	148275Click image for larger version

Name:	cs125.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	148276
                        Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: wsievers; 2016 febr. 19, 00:09.

Komment

Készültek piros,zöld,kék betétezéssel,
                          Tényleg? nehéz elképzelni abban a diktált világban,a piroson kívüli díszitést.
                          "Rohan az életed és rohan az út.Elmarad mögötted lassan a múlt.Nem tudod biztosan,hogy hová is mész,de úgy is észre veszed ha oda érsz."V.A.

Komment

Hello my Hungarian Csepel and forum friends,

First of all thank you for the translations and information!

I discovered the frame nr. today it is 125/790. I think this means it is a 125 frame and number 790 of that year?

Name:	20160219_162931.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	148278

About the engine number H9177.
                            Could it be that the H stands for Hollandia? I remeber that the Netherlands are called Holandia in Humgay?
                            ( stands for the year....49 and 177 is the serial nr. of engines?

Eric

Komment

Tényleg? nehéz elképzelni abban a diktált világban,a piroson kívüli díszitést.
                              Bizony,bizony. Volt 125 D Csepelem almazöld szinű,s az odaldoboz belsejében alu tábla: MSZMP 980 beütéssel.

- - - Updated - - -

piros,zöld,kék
                              Köszi a képeket! Így már nem csak üres duma..alá is van támasztva.

Komment

Hi Eric,

In my opinion it must be a Csepel engine judging by its clutch and the head of cylinder...
                                I hope there will be other opinions by 125 Csepel experts.

Fordítás:

Véleményem szerint ez valóban egy Csepel blokk a kuplungból, és a hengerfejből ítélve...
                                Gondolom mondanak véleményt nálam hozzáértőbbek is.
                                I am now 100% sure it is.
                                Thanks for you help Lemezjatek
                                Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Eric Heijdens; 2016 febr. 19, 21:31.

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
                                Working...
                                X