Csepel 125/49, alkatrészek, információ

Collapse
X

• Szűrők
  • Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

Hello friends.

To make below information clear I divided all photos in 5 posts.
    Each post has clear information about numbers for Ricsi95D.
    If I am doing something wrong (spam), please tell me.

First post - engine number 1:

NUMBERS/számok:
    1 half: 166367
    2 half: 166367 - '3' look like '8' but I am SURE that they are the same

First photo shows triangle with '3' in it - on other engines I did not notice that - curiosity.
    Second and third photo shows x2 halves of engine with the same numbers.
    Last photo shows engine cover - I guess that it is from 125/49 - engine without cylinder and head of cylinder.

One thing which is strange - numbers are big, but 125/49 shouldn't have big numbers?
    Attached Files
    Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 15, 21:20.

Komment

Second post - engine number 2:

NUMBERS/számok:
      1 half: 230635
      2 half: 246743

First and second photo shows engine numbers. They are different - not original halves?
      Third photo shows cover - I guess that it is from 125/49.
      Fourth photo shows cylinder and head of cylinder - I guess that is is from 125/49 too.
      This engine looks like original 125/49 in all details (karburátor is from 49 too). If I am wrong tell me

One thing which is strange - numbers are big, but 125/49 shouldn't have big numbers?
      Attached Files
      Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 15, 21:20.

Komment

Third post - engine number 3:

NUMBERS/számok:
        1 half: 260191 - there is only on number - this looks like 1956 Csepel-Danuvia engine - maybe they had only one number.

First photo shows engine numbers.
        Second shows cover which is from Csepel-Danuvia 1956.
        Third and fourth photo shows (now it is important) - in my opinion they show cylinder and head of cylinder from 125/49. Cover and all from Danuvia and cylinder from 49?
        Also exhaust nut is different from 49. Is it from newer ones?
        Karburátor is from Csepel -Danuvia too.
        First mistery
        Attached Files

Komment

Fourth post - engine number 4 (from my motorcycle):

NUMBERS/számok:
          1 half: 6152 - the same numbers on both halves
          2 half: 6152
          frame: 6152

First photo shows engine numbers.
          Second shows frame numbers (they are the same like on engine wooow).
          Third photo shows cover from 49.
          Fourth photo shows cylinder and head of cylinder.

No questions for that I think
          Attached Files
          Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 15, 21:21.

Komment

Fifth post - last one

First and second photo shows strange elements. I think that they were mounted when someone wanted to use engines like pomps (from jól for example?). That parts can be from old machine. Maybe someone is looking for that parts?

Third and fourth photo shows x2 lemezvillás (old sort of telescopes) I haven't got knowledge about that, but this type has 100/48 too. First lemezvillás has parts which I highlighted with red circles.
            Second haven't got that. Maybe it is that key difference?

Last photo shows strange element (uszony). Maybe this is from old machine too and someone is looking for that?

It is a lot of that. If you want to answer please note which engine you are describing.

Thanks guys, I hope that numbers will be helpful.

Wild
            Attached Files

Komment

Hello Marcin,

I answer for the fourth post.
              This engine has got 6152 block part identifier, but this isn't the engine number. You will find the engine number under the cylinder on the left:
              Click image for larger version  Name:	blokkszám.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.8 KB ID:	225829 This one in the 3th post is made in Mai 1960 perhaps(60/5?).
              In the Csepel factory, all motorbikes frames and engine numbers matched. But the part identifiers with the frame are not. I think your 4th engine numbers are post factum. I'm interested in the real engine number.

second post: Engines, which have different half numbers may be parts in the future. Unusable each other.

1-2-3 engines are Danuvia engines. The exhaust nuts that different from your /49 engine nut are also homemade.
              Wild eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
              First and second photo shows strange elements.
              The strange elements report, that engine was working as a home made hoeing machine engine after motorbike engine.
              The uninjured cylinders and heads are fits for your /49 modell. For example in the 3th post.
              I guess that it is from 125/49
              This engine cover in the first and second post also.​

magyarul:
              (lengyel barátunk a saját blokk készletének a Csepeljéhez használhatóságára kíváncsi, ha valaki szeretne hozzászólni azt a blokk hozzászólás szerinti sorszámával (1-4-ig) tegye)

Helló Marcin!

A negyedik hozzászóláshoz: ennek a blokknak 6152 a párosítószáma, de ez nem a blokkszáma. Azt a henger alatt bal oldalon találod.
              A gyárban a motorok vázszáma egyezett a blokkszámával, de a blokkpárosítóval nem. Szerintem a negyedik blokkodon ez a beütés utólagos. Érdekelne a valódi száma.
              Második hozzászóláshoz: azok a blokkok, amelyeknek nem egyezik a párosító számuk csak alkatrésznek jók.

Az első három blokkod Danuviához való. Az eltérő kipufogó hollanderek házilagos készítésűek.
              A furcsa alkatrészek azért vannak a blokkokon, mivel házilagosan épített kapálógépekben szolgáltak utoljára.
              A sérülésmentes hengerek és hengerfejek jók lesznek a Csepeledre, pl a 3. blokkon levők. Az első és második hozzászólásban szereplő kuplung fedél szintén.
              Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2020 dec. 18, 17:30.

Komment

there is only on number - this looks like 1956 Csepel-Danuvia engine - maybe they had only one number.
                I think the second identification number are under the oil mud. And it pass.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	párosító.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	491.9 KB
ID:	225807

magyarul:
                - Itt csak egy párosító számot látok, D-Csepel blokknak tűnik, lehet, hogy ezeknek csak egy számuk volt?
                - Szerintem ott lesz az olajsár alatt a másik szám is ami passzol.

Komment

Third and fourth photo shows x2 lemezvillás (old sort of telescopes) I haven't got knowledge about that, but this type has 100/48 too. First lemezvillás has parts which I highlighted with red circles.
                  Second haven't got that. Maybe it is that key difference?
                  The 100/48 and 125/49 front suspension not the same, only at a glance. I think each could have been /49 part.

magyarul:

- A 3. és 4. kép két lemezvillás alkatrészt mutat, nem nagyon értek hozzá, de 100/48-nak is ilyen villája volt. Az elsőn bekarikáztam, ami a másodikról hiányzik. Talán ez a két típus közötti különbség?
                  - A /48 és /49 első villája csak ránézésre egyezik. Szerintem mindegyik villád /49 Csepelhez való.
                  Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2020 dec. 16, 21:26.

Komment

Titus eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                    This one is made in Mai 1960(60/5?)
                    It is strange in my opinion, because 125/49 was made in end of 48 to 51. So how engine could be made in 60? I will find numbers of this fourth engine tomorrow.

Unusable each other.
                    You mean that there can be problems with registration of motorcycle with that different numbers?

1-2-3 engines are Danuvia engines
                    So they are Danuvia engines but with 125/49 cylinders, aren't they?

second post:
                    Are you sure that it is Danuvia engine? Maybe halves are from Danuvia but with 125/49 cover? Strange

I think the second identification number are under the oil mud. And it pass.
                    I will do it tomorrow Rest numbers are good? Only fourth engine is wrong?

The 100/48 and 125/49 front suspension not the same
                    I have third one, but it is the same like that two suspensions. So I have to find differences between 48 and 49.

Thank you for a lot of information Titus
                    Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 16, 21:47.

Komment

how engine could be made in 60?
                      Danuvia 125 was made from 1958 to 1966. The engine molding was same as Csepel 125.

You mean that there can be problems with registration of motorcycle with that different numbers?
                      No, I mean that different engine halfs have got different bearing bores. They will not face each other. In the factory the bearing bores were drilled when the halfs were facing each other.

So they are Danuvia engines but with 125/49 cylinders, aren't they?
                      This parts easy to replace, and the Csepel was better quality. Not only /49. The /50 and Csepel 125 T. Theese have got same cylinders and cylinder heads.

Are you sure that is is Danuvia engine? Maybe halves are from Danuvia but with 125/49 cover? Strange
                      The /49 more valuable. Salesman trick...

I will do it tomorrow ​ Rest numbers are good? Only fourth engine is wrong?
                      The one number that I can see is good. The fourth engine is an interesting case.

I have third one, but it is the same like that two suspensions. So I have to find differences between 48 and 49.
                      The most conspicuous difference between /48 and /49 front suspension is the lamp fixation.​

Thank you for a lot of information Titus
                      Not at all!

magyarul:
                      - Milyen blokk készülhetett 1960-ban?
                      - A Danuviákat 1958-1966-ig gyártották. A blokköntvény pedig megegyezett a Csepel 125-ösével.

- Arra gondolsz, hogy az eltérő párosítók miatt nehéz lenne forgalomba helyezni?
                      - Nem, inkább hogy az eltérő blokkfeleknek eltérő csapágyfurataik lehetnek. Ugyanis a gyárban egyszerre munkálták meg a két blokkfelet.

- Tehát Danuvia blokkjaimon Csepel henger és hengefejek vannak?
                      - Ezeket könnyű cserélni, és a Csepel jobb minőségű. Mindegyik Csepel 125-ösön ilyen volt.

- A második blokkon Danuvia pedig Csepel oldalfedél van? Furcsa.
                      - A Csepelével sokkal értékesebb. Eladói trükk...

- Holnap megnézem a többi számot. A jelenlegi számok alapján passzol a többi a 4. kivételével?
                      - Az olajsáros blokkon ami látszik az szerint jó. A 4. blokk érdekes eset.

-Három ilyen villám is van, de nem tudom mik az eltérések a két típus között.
                      - A legszembetűnőbb eltérés a /48 és /49 első villája között a lámpa felfogatása.

- Nagyon köszönöm a segítséget!
                      - Igazán nincs mit!

Komment

Hello!

The engine molding was same as Csepel 125.
                        This fourth engine was in frame of my motorbike. Karburátor is from 49, both covers from 49, cylinder and head from 49, so it is almost impossible that the molding could be from Danuvia. One scenario which is possible is that engines to 125/49 was made in 1960, but I doubt, because numbers are the same like on motorbike's frame.

The one number that I can see is good
                        This engine with one number had two numbers, but someone destroyed part with it. Photo shows that.

The fourth engine is an interesting case.
                        There is no more numbers on that engine. It is clean, so I could see all. I know that there are halves numbers, not engine - maybe during repairing I will find something
                        Attached Files
                        Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 17, 19:48.

Komment

Helló!

This fourth engine was in frame of my motorbike. Karburátor is from 49, both covers from 49, cylinder and head from 49, so it is almost impossible that the molding could be from Danuvia. One scenario which is possible is that engines to 125/49 was made in 1960, but I doubt, because numbers are the same like on motorbike's frame.
                          I answered yesterday the 1960 made engine to the 3th post. The engine in the 4th post is enigmatic. There are only two half identification numbers, which match the frame number.
                          The electrical outlets can be helpful to us. In the Danuvia motorbikes, which have battery there are 4 electrical outlet. From left to right the first is the ignition wire. The second is the stop wire. The third is the battery charging wire. (Csepel engines don't have this hole, because Csepel bikes don't have battery) The fourth is the lighting wire.

This engine with one number had two numbers, but someone destroyed part with it. Photo shows that.
                          Yes, this engine block part identifier has became a victim of the hoeing machine.

magyarul:
                          - A negyedik blokk a motor vázában volt. Porlasztó, oldalfedelek, henger és hengerfej alapján /49 típus, tehát a blokk öntvény nem lehet Danuviáé. Egy lehetőséget látok, hogy /49 blokknak készül 1960-ban, bár a párosítók meg passzolnak a váz számához.
                          - Én a 60-as gyártást a harmadik blokkodra írtam tegnap. A negyedik blokkod rejtélyes. Mindösszesen kettő párosító van rajta, amik egyeznek a váz számával. Az elektromos kivezetések még segítségünkre lehetnek az ügyben. A Danuviákon, amelyeken volt akkumulátor négy elektromos kivezetés van. Ezek balról jobbra a következők. Gyújtás vezeték, slussz vezeték, akkumulátor töltő vezeték(ez hiányzik a Csepelek blokkjáról, mivel nem volt akkumulátorjuk), és a legszélső a világításé.
                          - Ennek az egy párosító számos blokknak a túloldalán csak kettő szám van, mert valaki levágta a többit, ahogyan a képen is látszik.
                          - Igen, ez a blokkpárosító a kapálógép építés áldozata lett.

Komment

I answered yesterday the 1960 made engine to the 3th post.
                            Yes i misunderstood this. Thank you for all info

Komment

Yes i misunderstood this. Thank you for all info
                              I see what was the trouble. My inserted image of the 3th comment engine is gone. I replaced it, and wrote a little supplement for post 36.

magyarul:
                              - Félreértettem amit írtál. Köszönöm az infókat!
                              - Már látom mi lehetett a probléma. A bemásolt képem eltűnt a szóban forgó blokkról. Pótoltam és írtam mellé egy kis kiegészítést is a 36-os hozzászóláshoz.
                              Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2020 dec. 18, 17:49.

Komment

Hello guys.

I have numbers for you and I finally dismantle engines.

First photo (Danuvia/Csepel): 602 0662
                                Second (Danuvia/Csepel): KV 0554
                                Third (probably from 125/49): 1/8 1481

The most surprising - this engine in motorcycle was almost empty inside. And it is the only one which doesn't have numbers near cylinder. My prediction is - this 6152 which is on it was later done on both halfs and original number near cylinder was removed. I think that numbers on halfs were not originally the same like on frame, am I wrong?
                                1/8 1481 engine had all components from 125/49 (but empty inside) and numbers on halfs are 166367.. so.. Am I right that 6 digit numbers are on 125/49 engines too? Not only on Danuvia?

And i have more questions:
                                Next two photos (fourth and fifth) show clutch discs. I think that this first is from 125/49 but this second? From Pannonia? It has 5 discs, not 2 or 3.

On sixth and seventh I show you differences between two clutches. In that first are 2 or 3 discs and on second 5 discs (Pannonia/Danuvia). On eight photo I show all inside this misterious clutch. EDIT: I am 99% sure that it is from Pannonia, but make me sure.

On nineth photo I show you some words in Hungarian language.

On tenth and eleventh photo I show you electromagnet. Is it original from 125/49?

Next photo shows gearwheel - this is smaller than on another engine. It should be that bigger or smaller? Maybe I will find it in manual, but I have photo so I am asking.

On last two photos are pistons. First has two rings and second has 3. Why? I thought that piston from 125/49 has two rings. EDIT: I am 99% sure that piston with 3 rings is from Pannonia

Thank you for info. That engines have all history of uniwerse and I have to get parts from all of that 4 engines and make one orignal 125/49 and maybe second to Danuvia, so I must do selection of clutches and others.

Regards.

Marcin, WIld
                                Attached Files
                                Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 28, 13:53.

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
                                Working...
                                X