• Idő
  • Megjelenít
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=225998&type=thumb.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	226005Hello Wild! WOW!
    This is a message! Date ... installed by ... name ...
    RARE! Save it! Real time capsule
    Magyarul:
    Helló Wild! WOW (hűha)!
    Ez egy üzenet! Dátum... szerelte... név...
    RITKA! Őrizd meg! Valódi időkapszula

Komment

Hello!

pasetta eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
      This is a message! Date ... installed by ... name ...
      Who is he? Maybe communicate with him/family

RARE! Save it! Real time capsule
      Save it you mean "use it in your motorcycle" or something else? Rare? That message was not in all parts?
      Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 27, 20:16.

Komment

Wild eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
        Who is he? Maybe communicate with him/family
        Magyarul:
        Ki ő? Talán kommunikáljon vele / családjával

Hello Wild! I use a Google translator
        I'm sorry, but I don't know who He is.

Magyarul:Hello Wild! Google fordítót használok.
        Sajnálom, de nem tudom ki Ő.

Save it you mean "use it in your motorcycle" or something else? Rare? That message was not in all parts?
        Magyarul:
        Menteni azt jelenti, hogy "használja a motorkerékpárjában", vagy valami mást? Ritka? Ez az üzenet nem volt minden részben?

Hello Wild! I use a Google translator
        -It wasn't in every engine!! Use it, DO NOT throw it away! Message for posterity.
        Magyarul:Hello Wild! Google fordítót használok.
        -Nem volt minden motorban !! Használja, NE dobja el! Üzenet az utókor számára.
        Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: pasetta; 2020 dec. 27, 20:57.

Komment

I use a Google translator
          It is ok, I understand all

I don't know who He is.
          I am not from Hungary so it is harder for me to find him, but I understand that even for you too

DO NOT throw it away!
          It is obvious. I will use it because it is from 125/49

Komment

​Hello Marcin!

First photo (Danuvia/Csepel): 602 0662
            Danuvia 1966 februar.
            Second (Danuvia/Csepel): KV 0554
            Replacement engine. The license plate number is the new engine number. It includes the motorcycle with this. The older engine number wasn't used again. The half numbers indicates the year of product.
            Third (probably from 125/49): 1/8 1481
            Danuvia 1961 august.

My prediction is - this 6152 which is on it was later done on both halfs and original number near cylinder was removed. I think that numbers on halfs were not originally the same like on frame, am I wrong?
            It could have happened. It's hard to judge it beyond the monitor.

Next two photos (fourth and fifth) show clutch discs. I think that this first is from 125/49 but this second?
            You are right, that number four is Csepel 125/49. The other clutch is D-Csepel or Danuvia 125. This is the new clutch.

On nineth photo I show you some words in Hungarian language.
            It mean Antal Lajos was the worker, who was install the clutch first in 1950. Absolutely Csepel 125/49 part

On tenth and eleventh photo I show you electromagnet. Is it original from 125/49?
            It's a Danuvia ignition part, but perfectly fit the early engines​ It has a charging coil near ignition coil.

gearwheel - this is smaller than on another engine.
            Originally the gearwheel has got 16-17 number of teeth, but oher gearwheels are existed. Depended on the method of use.

On last two photos are pistons. First has two rings and second has 3. Why? I thought that piston from 125/49 has two rings.
            In the 50's the engineers use the 3 rings, later they apply only 2. What is the diameter of the pistons? The basic size 54 mm.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	csepel robb abra kat (6).jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.4 KB ID:	226020 This is from a parts list from the early 50's. The originally pistons worn out long time ago.

I think I answered everything

magyarul:

A blokkok 1966 és 1961-ben készültek. A második egy cserélt blokk, a rendszám lett blokkszámnak beütve, a régi blokk számát nem használták fel újra. Itt a párosítószámok mutatnák meg a blokk gyártási idejét.

- Úgy vélem, hogy a 6152 párosítószámú blokkomnak a számait később ütötték be, amik így egyeznek a váz számával, az eredeti számait pedig eltüntették. Igazam lehet?
            - Valahogy így történhetett, nehéz megítélni a monitor mögül.

- A 4. és 5. fotón különféle kuplung lamellák vannak. Úgy vélem, hogy a 4. fajta való /49 Csepelhez, de a másik mihez?
            - Igazad van, a 4-es képen levők /49 Csepelhez valóak. A másik D-Csepel és Danuvia 125-öshöz való. Ez az újabb fajta kuplung.

- A 9. képen néhány magyar szót látok.
            - Azt jelenti, hogy Antal Lajos gyári munkás szerelte be először a kuplungot egy motorba 1950-ben. Teljes mértékben 125/49 alkatrész.

- A 10. és 11. képen látható a gyújtás. Ez 125/49-hez való?
            - Ez Danuvia gyújtás, de tökéletesen passzol a korábbi blokkokba is. Ennek van egy töltőtekercse a gyújtótekercs mellett.​

- Ez a kislánckerék kisebb, mint a többi blokkon levő
            - Eredetileg ezeknek 16-17 foguk volt, de egyéb más is létezett. A használat módjától függött.

- Az utolsó kettő képen dugattyúk vannak. Az első dugattyún kettő gyűrű van, a másikon három. Miért? Úgy tudom, hogy a /49 dugattyúja 2 gyűrűs.
            - A mérnökök az 50-es években 3 gyűrűt alkalmaztak, később már csak kettőt. Mennyi a dugattyúk átmérője? Az alapméret 54 mm. Itt egy kép az alkatrészjegyzékből 50-es elejéről. A gyári dugattyúk már régen elkoptak.

Azt hiszem mindenre válaszoltam.
            Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2020 dec. 28, 22:07.

Komment

Titus eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
              I think I answered everything
              I think too Now my plan is:

1. Gather the best parts from that engines and use them in my Csepel 125/49.
              2. Then I will write a post to make sure that I don't "profane" this motorcycle with using that parts I see that magneto is identical in Danuvia and Csepel - only difference is additional coil - but in both is place for that coil.
              3. I asked one person from eBay about new piston. If he hasn't got piston with 54.5mm I will get it from Hungarian site, but then I will do bigger purchase to pack it with one big shipping. To do that i have to make whole list of parts - not only from engine.

Thank you again.

Regards.
              Marcin, Wild
              Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2020 dec. 29, 19:29.

Komment

Hello again.

I am starting to complete engine to 125/49 (later maybe to Danuvia)

I am writing this to ask few details but generally to inform you

I have next portion of photos. If you have any suggestions, just write. For example few parts can be unacceptable (Danuvia).

First photo shows differences in cylinders. In the best condition is that on the left (ribs are good) and I want to use it. Second is almost the same, but one detail is strange (red circle). Third cylinder is more empty inside - those on the left are full - I think that it is important.

Second show difference between cylinder on the left from first photo and two on the right. This on the left is more circular and both on the right are more like rectangle.

Third photo shows difference between two cores - this with three holes I want to use and this with two holes is from my motorcycle. Question is - is it homemade or important difference between Danuvia/Csepel?

Next photos show covers (I have cover with "CSEPEL" word too - it is obvious) and core of the engine. I use this with different half numbers and engine number KV... I do it because rest are in worse condition. To sum up - maybe i will use this with matching numbers on halfs with frame. This core has no engine numbers - only x2 6152 like on frame and it need to be welded. So maybe if it will get better condition I will use this with matching numbers, but now I prefer to use this from Danuvia maybe.. They are almost indentical - only third photo shows one difference.

Two photos show magneto - I know that 4 coils mean that it is from Danuvia, but I don't see more differences - I will dismount one coil and should be good.. I think?

Clutch will be this with Antal Lajos message and I will choose the best gearwheels to gearbox.

I plan to buy piston and others from that site (I hope that this is good source):

https://molnarmotor.hu/gyorskereses...._szoveg=Csepel

Thank you for suggestions

Marcin
                Attached Files
                Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2021 jan. 02, 14:41.

Komment

First photo shows differences in cylinders. In the best condition is that on the left (ribs are good) and I want to use it. Second is almost the same, but one detail is strange (red circle). Third cylinder is more empty inside - those on the left are full - I think that it is important.
                  The circled detail in my opinion helps the flow. If it is not on the cylinder, the engine is still run.
                  Second show difference between cylinder on the left from first photo and two on the right. This on the left is more circular and both on the right are more like rectangle.
                  The older cylinders have got angular bottom. After some parts modifying they have got circular.
                  Third photo shows difference between two cores - this with three holes I want to use and this with two holes is from my motorcycle. Question is - is it homemade or important difference between Danuvia/Csepel?
                  I think, that second hole is homemade. Is hasn't got molding border. Just somebody drill it. Whichever engine you want to use, watch the flowing channel. It must fit to the cylinders channel. Maybe there are a little difference.
                  Next photos show covers (I have cover with "CSEPEL" word too - it is obvious) and core of the engine. I use this with different half numbers and engine number KV... I do it because rest are in worse condition. To sum up - maybe i will use this with matching numbers on halfs with frame. This core has no engine numbers - only x2 6152 like on frame and it need to be welded. So maybe if it will get better condition I will use this with matching numbers, but now I prefer to use this from Danuvia maybe.. They are almost indentical - only third photo shows one difference.
                  As I think, the different block half number don't match. I prefer matching numbers. You haven't got that? Where have to weld the frame pass engine?
                  Two photos show magneto - I know that 4 coils mean that it is from Danuvia, but I don't see more differences - I will dismount one coil and should be good.. I think?
                  The circuit breaker is different from the Danuvia, the others really fit, but I show you one Csepel ignition, just look at what I talking about
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210102_143745.jpg Views:	0 Size:	507.8 KB ID:	226144 This one is from one hole engine. The Danuvia ignition also good.
                  Clutch will be this with Antal Lajos message and I will choose the best gearwheels to gearbox.
                  It sounds good, but if the old engine is welded, you must take apart the other, to exchange the clutch. In general the second gears switch teeth went wrong on the clutch axle and on the gears. Maybe the different cluches have different gears, for example first and third gear. Count the teeths.
                  I plan to buy piston and others from that site (I hope that this is good source):
                  If you don't stick to it, I could show you others with more stock.
                  https://futarmotorosbolt.hu/index.php?cPath=42
                  http://kamioldmotor.hu/index.php?rou...923_927&page=1
                  There are many parts, if you aren't sure is the best choice, ask us.

magyarul:
                  - Az első fotón hengerek közötti eltérések látszanak. A bal oldali van a legjobb formában. A mellette levő szintén hasonló, de amit bekereteztem abban eltérés van. A harmadik még üresebb belül(talán töröttebb?).
                  - A bekeretezett részek az áramlást segítik, de ha nincs ott semmi a motor úgy is működőképes.

- A második kép a henger talpak közötti eltérést mutatja.
                  - A gyártás elején szögletes hengertalpak készültek. A másik az újabb változat. Akkor több alkatrész is változott.

- A harmadik kép a blokkfelek közötti eltérést mutatja. Amelyiken 3 furat van azt szeretném felhasználni, és ezt a két furatosat, ami a motorban volt. A kérdésem az, hogy ezek az eltérések házilagos átalakítások, vagy Csepel és Danuvia közötti eltérések?
                  - Szerintem a második furat házilagos, mivel nem látok ontési keretet mellette, mintha valaki csak kifúrta volna. Akármelyik blokkot is használod fel, figyelj a felömlőkre, hogy passzoljanak a hengerével, ugyanis lehetnek eltérések.

- Akövetkező kép a kuplung fedeleket mutatja. Majd kell egy Csepel feliratos fedél is. A KV... blokkszámút akarom felhasználni, amelyiknek nem egyeznek a párosítószámai, mivel a többi mind rosszabb állapotban van. De talán a saját blokkját is fel tudom használni, csak előbb azt hegeszteni kellene. Ha ez meglenne akkor felhasználnám ezt, de addig is a Danuvia blokkot újítom fel, ha jól látom, csak a kivezetések számában tér el.
                  - Én úgy gondolom, hogy az eltérő párosítószámú feleket nem érdemes használni. Mindegyik blokkod ennyire rossz lenne? Mit kell hegeszteni a motor saját blokkján?

- Két fénykép mutatja a gyújtást. Már tudom, hogy a négy tekercs azt mutatja, hogy Danuva gyújtás, de ha kiveszem a töltőtekercset az úgy már jó lenne igaz?​
                  - Még a megszakító is eltér a Danuviáétól, de a többi az teljesen passzol. Mutatok egy képet Csepel gyújtásról, hogy lásd miről is beszélünk. Ez egy kivezetéses blokkból származik. A Danuvia gyújtás ugyanilyen jó.

- Az Antal Lajos feliratos kuplungot használom majd fel a blokkhoz, és összeválogatom a legjobb váltó alkatrészeket.
                  - Ez jól hangzik, de ha meghegesztik a saját blokkját akkor a cseréhez teljesen szét kell szedned majd a blokkot. Általában a kettes fogaskerekek kapcsoló körmei kopnak el a tengelyen és magán a fogaskerekeken. Az eltérő kuplungokhoz eltérő egyes és hármas fogaskerekek tartozhatnak. Számold meg a fogakat.

- Erről a honlapról szeretném megrendelni majd az alkatrészeket. Remélem jót találtam.
                  - Ha nem ragaszkodsz hozzá akkor mutatok kettőt, ahol nagyobb a választék. Ha nem vagy biztos abban, hogy valami passzol a motorodhoz akkor kérdezz meg minket
                  Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2021 jan. 03, 12:02.

Komment

magyarul:
                    Titus!
                    Ide már nem elég egy "Teccik"-et nyomni!!!
                    A magam részéről, - amint felocsúdtam az ámulatból - a kalapomat is megemelem, nagyon-nagyon magasra!

Komment

Jankó51 eredeti hozzászólása Hozzászólás megtekintése
                      a kalapomat is megemelem
                      Köszönöm szépen, de szerintem semmi különöset nem teszek, csak igyekszem segíteni magyarul nem beszélő lengyel barátunknak, mivel Náluk még ennyi információt sem igen szerezhet, utána nagyjából lefordítani az egészet, hogy más is megértse. Bár aztán időben nem ritka, hogy egy órát is felemészt egy ilyen szösszenet De örülök, hogy más is olvassa, így nem sajátítom ki az egész témát. Google fordítóval nyugodtan csatlakozhat más is. Én sem teljesen fejből írogatok
                      Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2021 jan. 03, 17:04.

Komment

The circled detail in my opinion helps the flow
                        I will use this But second is full of material (betweend ribs is iron), but this third has empty spaces between ribs. Is it from 125/49 but from different period of production? It is not important, I am just asking

I think, that second hole is homemade.
                        I did research and Danuvia engines have 3 holes. You can see it on first photo from Vatera offer. In addition to that, my 3 of 4 engines has 3 holes and only from my motorbike has 2, so it is not an accident. Next thing is that Danuvia has 4 coils not 3 and that's why there is additional hole to let next cable/pin out. Now we know more

Where have to weld the frame pass engine?
                        It is on next three photos and I highlighted it with red color. Fourth photo shows opposite side of photo number 3. I think that it is hard to repair.. So I will use core from Danuvia - only difference is additional hole which I can fill.

The circuit breaker is different from the Danuvia
                        Yes, I found out it! Difference is small, but I see difference in the magneto - smaller holes I think. You can see it on post #45 fifth photo. It is not important, but it is my observation. Thanks for photo

Count the teeths.
                        Yes, I must be careful.

I could show you others with more stock.
                        Yes I know that sites. In this second is a lot of parts but he hasn't got piston. But thanks to you I came up with an idea - maybe I will write to him that I want to buy a lot from his shop and I will ask if he can buy piston from other shop and send me whole stuff in one shipping

Köszönöm szépen, de szerintem semmi különöset nem teszek, csak igyekszem segíteni magyarul nem beszélő lengyel barátunknak, mivel Náluk még ennyi információt sem igen szerezhet, aztán nagyjából lefordítani az egészet, hogy más is megértse. Bár aztán időben nem ritka, hogy egy órát is felemészt egy ilyen szösszenet
                        You are very helpful, but I hope that I will have less questions later - I predict things with rest of motorcycle and maybe parts which I will not be able to buy/find on the Internet - for example rolgaz (throttle in English, gázkar in Hungarian).

Thanks for spent time

Marcin
                        Attached Files

Komment

​ ​
                          But second is full of material (betweend ribs is iron), but this third has empty spaces between ribs. Is it from 125/49 but from different period of production? It is not important, I am just asking
                          I understand now, you think the vibration damping. The third cylinder I think angular Csepel cylinder. It cannoot be tied to year of manufacture. It could be Csepel 125/49, Csepel 125 T or 125/50.
                          I did research and Danuvia engines have 3 holes. You can see it on first photo from Vatera offer. In addition to that, my 3 of 4 engines has 3 holes and only from my motorbike has 2, so it is not an accident. Next thing is that Danuvia has 4 coils not 3 and that's why there is additional hole to let next cable/pin out. Now we know more
                          Yes, Danuvia engines have got 3 holes to the wires, but I'm still suspicious to your 2 holes engine. Can you take a close up photography of the second hole?
                          It is on next three photos and I highlighted it with red color. Fourth photo shows opposite side of photo number 3. I think that it is hard to repair.. So I will use core from Danuvia - only difference is additional hole which I can fill.
                          It looks like the engine fell on the concrete. Not lucky. What we can see on third and fourth photo, it can still work, but the intact is the best. I don't know the quality of the repair. Permanently mount the older clutch to a good condition Danuvia engine.
                          Yes, I found out it! Difference is small, but I see difference in the magneto - smaller holes I think. You can see it on post #45 fifth photo. It is not important, but it is my observation.
                          Mainly the setting is different between the two breaker. In appearance they are similar. And I see now in the 45. post on photo 5, 9 and 12 the original piston
                          Thanks for photo
                          With pleasure!
                          Yes I know that sites. In this second is a lot of parts but he hasn't got piston. But thanks to you I came up with an idea - maybe I will write to him that I want to buy a lot from his shop and I will ask if he can buy piston from other shop and send me whole stuff in one shipping
                          I see the whole stock now and he really hasn't got pistons. I didn't mean it that way. All of your cylinders worn out? I think your idea can work.
                          You are very helpful, but I hope that I will have less questions later - I predict things with rest of motorcycle and maybe parts which I will not be able to buy/find on the Internet - for example rolgaz (throttle in English, gázkar in Hungarian).
                          Well, the gázkar is very rare in Hungary as well. But I have already seen remanufactured, so it is not impossible to buy an old or new piece.
                          Thanks for spent time

I will be happy to help you last less or long time

magyarul:
                          - A hengereknél a bordák közötti anyagra gondoltam. Az üresebb henger a /49 Csepel másik gyártás időszakából származhat? Igazából nem is fontos, csak mint érdekesség kérdezem.
                          - Már értem a múltkori kérdésedet, a rezgés csillapításra gondoltál. Ha jól látom a harmadik henger szintén szögletes talpú, tehát teleszkópos Csepelig bármilyen típusé lehet. Ezt nem lehet gyártási évhez kötni.

- Ahogy eddig megfigyeltem a Danuvia blokkokon mindig 3 kivezetés van, ahogy ezen a Vaterás képen is látszik. Ezek szerint a 4 blokkomból 3 Danuvia, csak a motorom saját blokkja két kivezetéses ami nem véletlen. A Danuvia gyújtása 4 tekercses, ahhoz való a 3 kivezetés. Ennyivel okosabbak vagyunk.
                          - Igen a Danuviáknál mindig ennyi van, de énnekem még mindig gyanús az a második kivezetés. Tudnál róla készíteni egy közelebbi képet?

- A következő három képen bejelöltem, hogy mik a blokk hibái. Ezeket a hibákat nem könnyű megjavítani. Inkább a Danuvia blokkot fogom felhasználni.
                          - Ez olyan, mintha a blokk betonra esett volna le. Nem valami szerencsés. Amit a 3. és 4. képen látunk attól még működhet is a blokk, de egy sértetlen blokknál nincs jobb. A régi kuplungot véglegesen beszerelheted egy Danuvia blokkba.

- Igen, látom én is a megszakítók és a mágnes eltérését. Ez szerintem nem annyira jelentős. A 45. hozzászólás 5. fényképén jól látszik.
                          - Főként a beállításban tér el a kettő magszakító egymástól, külsőre azonban hasonlók. Most újra megnézve azokat a fényképeket az 5,9. és 12. fényképen eredeti dugattyút látok.

- Igen, ismerem azokat az oldalakat is, de a másodikon ahol a legtöbb alkatrész található nem árulnak dugattyúkat. Arra gondoltam, hogy megbeszélném az eladóval, hogy szerezzen nekem egy dugattyút is máshonnan, és a többi megrendelt alkatrésszel együtt küldje el.
                          - Átnéztem az egész kínálatot és tényleg nem látok egyetlen dugattyút sem. Nem gondoltam, hogy nem árul dugattyúkat. Mindegyik hengered kopott? Amúgy az ötleted szerintem működhet.

-​ Nagyon sokat segítettél eddig, remélem már nem lesz olyan sok kérdésem. A motoromhoz hiányzó alkatrészeket vásárolni nem tudom mennyire lesz nehéz az internetről, pl gázkart.
                          - A gázkar az itthon ritkának számít, de én már láttam utángyártottat is, szóval nem lehetetlen a beszerzése.

- Köszönöm, hogy időt szakítasz rám!
                          - Szívesen segítek tartson az rövidebb vagy hosszabb ideig!
                          Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Titus; 2021 jan. 03, 20:16.

Komment

The third cylinder I think angular Csepel cylinder
                            I shown you 3 cylinders on one photo on post #52. This in the middle and right is angular - you are right.

Yes, Danuvia engines have got 3 holes to the wires, but I'm still suspicious to your 2 holes engine
                            This with 3 holes are engines from Danuvia - this with two holes is from my motorcycle - I will do photo tomorrow with bigger zoom. Now you can only look at post #52 third photo. What about being suspicious... I am 90% sure that this halfs numbers were grinded and numbers were made again.. but it looks like only one which is from 125/49 - not from Danuvia.

Permanently mount the older clutch to a good condition Danuvia engine.
                            Yes - I want to repair this broken engine and I will see how it will be - now I have plan to do what you said.

And I see now in the 45. post on photo 5, 9 and 12 the original piston
                            Yes, I have two pistons, but it must be bought new - because of cylinder. I have to grind cylinder from 54mm to 54.5mm.

All of your cylinders worn out
                            Yes, one have 54mm (nominal) and I want to grind it as I said above. Next has broken ribs and last has 55mm and it could be done to 55.5mm.

But I have already seen remanufactured, so it is not impossible to buy an old or new piece.
                            I will be searching for it. If you find it, just text me and I will buy it. Do you think creamy color gums or black are better to 125/49 with red tank and tool boxes?

Thanks for response Titus!
                            Utoljára szerkesztve a következő által: Wild; 2021 jan. 03, 20:51.

Komment

This with 3 holes are engines from Danuvia - this with two holes is from my motorcycle - I will do photo tomorrow with bigger zoom. Now you can only look at post #52 third photo. What about being suspicious... I am 90% sure that this halfs numbers were grinded and numbers were made again.. but it looks like only one which is from 125/49 - not from Danuvia.
                              Yes the third photo. I made a little edit on it. ​ The second hole is suspicious, where is the hole border? I don't see it. Maybe it is home made hole, like the numbers.
                              Yes - I want to repair this broken engine and I will see how it will be - now I have plan to do what you said.
                              The original engine looks bad according to the photos, but if you can fix it, this engine must be in the frame. But with the Danuvia engine, you can go earlier to a test circle.
                              Yes, one have 54mm (nominal) and I want to grind it as I said above. Next has broken ribs and last has 55mm and it could be done to 55.5mm.
                              So you must buy a new piston. You can't avoid it
                              I will be searching for it. If you find it, just text me and I will buy it. Do you think creamy color gums or black are better to 125/49 with red tank and tool boxes?
                              I'll check the throttle. I know somebody, who produce some parts. Maybe I saw it in his goods in a market. Originally the handles were creamy, but nowadays only available in black. Danuvia got creamy handles, but different pattern.​

magyarul:
                              - Ez a három kivezetéses Danuvia a kettő pedig a motor blokkja. Holnap készítek nagyobb felbontású képeket róla. Az 52 hozzászólás 3. képén láthatod a blokkot. Nem értem, hogy mi a rejtélyes benne, 90 százalék, hogy a számait kicsiszolták, és a motor vázszámát ütötték bele. De mind közül ez az egyetlen az, ami nem Danuvia blokk.
                              - Igen a harmadik kép. Egy kicsit átszerkesztettem. A második furat a rejtélyes, mert hiányzik a szegélye. Én legalábbis nem látom. Talán ez is egy házi alakítás, mint a számok.

- Az eredeti rossz állapotú blokkját meg szeretném javíttatni, de majd meglátjuk hogyan sikerül, addig is ahogy írod a Danuvia blokkba építek bele minden Csepelhez való alkatrészt.
                              - Az eredeti blokk rosszul fest a képek alapján, de ha jól sikerül a javítás akkor mindenképpen az illik a vázba, bár a Danuuvia felújítása gyorsabban megy, így előbb sort keríthetsz egy tesz körre.

- A hengereim közül egyik alapméretes, de fel kell fúrni, a másik bordái töröttek a harmadiknak pedig 55 mm az átmérője, ennél már 55,5 mm lenne a következő méret.
                              - Akkor nem úszod meg az új dugattyú vásárlást.

- Egy ilyen gázkart keresek. Ha tudsz eladót írd meg és megvenném. Szerinted világos vagy fekete markolatgumi illik a piros-fekete fényezéshez?
                              - Utánanézek a gázkarnak. Egy piacon láttam olyannál, aki több utángyártott alkatrészt is árult. A markolatok gyárilag világosak voltak, de manapság csak feketét árulnak. A Danuviának létezik világos markolata, de annak a mintázata eltér a Csepelétől.

Komment

Yes the third photo. I made a little edit on it.
                                I see thanks! I will not send better photo, because you are right - this engine is strange and I prefer from Danuvia in better condition.

I'll check the throttle.
                                Thanks a lot! In the next days I will do list of parts to buy from kamioldmotor site. And look at first photo - it is from csepel 125/49 but I don't know if it is original. Next is from shop. I prefer creamy but I don't know if it is to csepel 49 - poor descriptions.
                                Attached Files

Komment

Ugrás az oldal tetejére
                                Working...
                                X